We open two postodoctoral positions for studying virus structure-functions in our program supported by Carl Tryggers Stiftelse. Your skills and experience on molecular virology or structural biology will be advantageous to our applications! Please find a full advertisement in following links.
There is no strict deadline of the advertisements. However, we will put the first deadline on 31 Jan, 2024 for selecting candidates to interview.
For master degree project (30/45/60hp) and research trainning (7.5/10/15hp)
The advertisement of master degree/research trainning projects will be periodically deposited to university homepage. However, if you are motivated to study virus structures and molecular functions, you are welcome to contact me anytime.
Other Internship/Postdoc/Researcher oppotunities
I would be happy to assist writting your internship/postdoc/mobility grant application to join my group! Here, I put a list of available grant organizations. There are some more grant organizations to apply. Please do not hesitate to ask me if you are intersted in!
Internship (International Bachelor, Master, PhD students)
- Erasmus scholarship: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/traineeships-students_en
Postdoctoral fellowships (International/swedish organizations)
- HFSP fellowships: https://www.hfsp.org/funding/hfsp-funding/postdoctoral-fellowships
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellowships: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/individual-fellowships_en
- EMBO fellowships: https://www.embo.org/funding-awards/fellowships/postdoctoral-fellowships
- Wenner-Gren fellowships: https://www.swgc.org/sarskilda-stipendier.aspx
- Carl Tryggers fellowships: https://carltryggersstiftelse.se/ansokningar/stipendier/
Postdoctoral fellowships (for Japanese)
- JSPS overseas research fellowships: https://www.jsps.go.jp/j-ab/
- The Uehara Memorial foundation: https://www.ueharazaidan.or.jp
- The Daiichi Sankyo foundation: http://www.ds-fdn.or.jp/support/studying_abroad.html
- The Naito foundation: https://www.naito-f.or.jp/jp/joseikn/jo_index.php?data=detail
- Toyobo biotechnology research foundation: https://www.toyobo.co.jp/biofund/
- Canon research fellowships: https://www.canonfoundation.org/programmes/