Programmes and courses where we teach
ICM teaches primarily within the following programmes, and within some free-standing courses. Most of these courses and programmes are administered and coordinated by the Biology Education Center (IBG).
- Bachelor Programme in Biology/Molecular Biology (in Swedish)
- Master Programme in Applied Biotechnology
- Master Programme in Bioinformatics
- Master Programme in Molecular Biotechnology Engineering (in Swedish)
- Master Programme in Biophysics (coordinated by Dept. of Physics and Astronomy)
When it comes to individual courses, we are involved in a large number of project courses, e.g. research training and degree projects. For more information, please follow the links for the individual programs above. Are you interested in carrying out a project at ICM? Read more about our research and contact the research group leader in question.