How to obtain E. coli strain JE28? see current distribution
1. Download the MTA following this link.
2. Prepare a brief text explaining the possible use of the strain.
3. The use of JE28 requires a license from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB. Download the license document following this link.
4. Send the signed MTA and License document together to Suparna Sanyal in the following address: Suparna Sanyal, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Uppsala University, Box-596, 75124, Uppsala, Sweden.
5. For faster handling of the request, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send the documents by fax at 0046-18-4714262. Alternatively, you can also scan the documents and send by e-mail as PDF. However please note that the original documents must be sent afterwards by regular post.
6. Don't forget to send a Fed-Ex customer number, without which the strain will not be sent.
7. Since there are huge numbers of requests for JE28, all the valid MTAs will be gathered and the strain will be produced and sent once a month only.
8. I will appreciate to have feedbacks from the users of JE28.
All the best
View JE28 in a larger map